Great news for all NetWorker Fans & Users. You can now enjoy using the new release of NetWorker with all its enhancements and functionalities.
This release includes the following new features and changes:
“Direct File Access feature with NetWorker Data Domain Boost Devices in NetWorker 7.6 SP2 and NMM 2.3”.
- “Data Domain devices created under a Storage Unit”.
- “Fujitsu OEM enhancements”.
- “NDMP token-based incremental backup support”.
- “Windows disaster recovery support”.
- “vStorage API for Data Protection replacing VCB for consolidated backup”.
- “AFTD enhancements in NMC to prevent read-only device selection for backup operations”.
- “NetWorker/Data Domain support of AIX and HP-UX”.
- “Checkpoint restart backups”.
- “Clone Reports now available in NMC”.
- “Support for Solaris zones”.
Get to know more about these features and services in the NetWorker 7.6 SP2 Release Notes from the EMC Powerlink.
Please note that this release has the build number 631.